We Are Hiring – Projects Consultant
Repucon Consulting is an independent research, strategy and consulting firm located in Ennis. We operate nationwide providing public and private sector clients with a range of strategic economic research and planning services. We are engaged to deliver a wide range of consulting services from strategic planning, independent research and analysis, consulting, feasibility analysis, impact analysis. Our work is wide ranging, diverse and always interesting operating across a wide range of sectors with a particular focus on tourism, sport and recreation.
Due to continued expansion we are recruiting a full time projects consultant to join our team.
- Ability to contribute at a senior level to consulting assignments and solutions for clients
- Manage the qualitative and quantitative research elements of projects and ability to interact
- at a senior level to gather informed insights.
- Working in areas such as strategy development; feasibility study assessments; cost-benefit analysis; industry/sectoral reviews, surveys and analysis.
- Strong project management capacity working to project deadlines.
- Capable of being involved in a wide range of projects simultaneously that will include business case development, feasibility studies, strategic planning, independent reviews, economic analysis.
- Innovative approach to generating bespoke research outputs that bring added value to projects and our clients
- Ability to interpret research and deliver insights
- Strong report writing skills.
- Must have previous consulting and / or research experience of at least 5 years.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong report writing skills
- Analytical and strategic in their outlook on projects
- Possess a post graduate qualification in a business discipline
- Ability to work to project deadlines
- Strong computer literacy
- Can demonstrate experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research including focus groups, indepth interviews through to data analysis
- Ability to manage client relationships as part of projects
- Must be a self starter and capable of manging their time efficiently to deliver project deadlines.
The role is located at our offices in the Clare Technology Park, Gort Road, Ennis.
Due to the nature of our projects travel nationally will be expected.
Salary negotiable and based on experience.
How to Apply – submit your CV in confidence to contact @ repucon.ie